Yes, You Can Win This Cinetics miniSkates Tripod
And now for something new: The first ever FJP Photo Contest.
Back in March Peter went to SXSW and met Justin Jensen, founder of Cinetics, a company he started from the MIT Media Lab to create portable cinematic systems. Peter loved what they’re doing and Justin and Co were kind enough to donate the miniSkates tripod as the prize for our first photo contest. (You can see the tripod in action in Justin’s original 2011 Kickstarter video.)
The theme for this contest is “Daily Commute”.
You are welcome to interpret the theme however you like but here are some ideas to help get you started:
- the essence of your commute;
- something you notice that you think others pass by;
- the places you commute to, from or through;
- the idea of what a commute is;
- something not mentioned above cause we didn’t think of it.
How to Enter
- Take a great photo based on our “Daily Commute” theme;
- Submit your photo on our Facebook contest page;
- Win the coolest tripod on wheels!
Deadline: May 31, 2013
Other things you can do: Share this with your friends.
If this contest is successful we think we can get other companies to come together and offer contest prizes for The FJP community.
Many thanks. Start taking your photos and submit them to us over on Facebook. We look forward to seeing them!
God, film and video are so hot.
Enter this contest. Do it. Do it. Do it.
You know you like it.